Nightenhawk's Tracker

Nightenhawk's Tracker

Tracker.webp
​
Player Name: Nightenhawk/Night
Pronouns: He/Him
Age: 31
Time Zone: CST (UTC -6)
Contact: PM/Discord

Hello hello your average introvert here. I work full-time, so posts/replies should be expected next day/day after. Between soul-crushing work and sleep, I enjoy writing, reading, video games, and TTRPGs (especially trying out some that aren't DnD - Delta Green, Witcher, and any other I can convince someone of). Music wise, I love soundtracks, Hiroyuki Sawano is amazing. Basically an open book, happy to be here and writing again. Got some more character ideas in the future. For adventure stuff, I don't mind enjoying the random. For combat/romance stuff, I prefer plotted/planned outcomes even if the route there isn't set, that way we can see some creativity shine.


Character​
Active​
Completed​
A middle-aged Knight Pursuant of Life who prefers to travel the lands to fulfill his Oath. The kind of man who is willing to sacrifice himself for the cause. Can be a bit closed off, but is honest to a fault. Not suited for politicking, prefers swinging a sword at foes he knows are foes. If you need an "angry old man yells at clouds" for something, he's your man. Prolific knitter - many other knights might have socks, scarves, hats, or mittens that they have hidden away that he gave them. For romance, he is the guy that chooses duty 9 out of 10 times, so it would be fun to find/create that 1 time he would choose something else over duty.

Open to - KoA threads, Combat/Adventure, Mysteries, Slice-of-life/Healing, Slow Romance
NoneNone
 
Back
Top Bottom