Wistric Willoughby
New member
"Some of my qualifications, you see, well," Wistric said with a smile, repeating his sales pitch for the thirtieth time that night; hands gestured towards the stall where each person participating in the Hallow Race would choose a item to be their steed.
"Are that I am well learned in various sorts of magicks, like enchantment, which I've heard is the key to success in winning the Hallow Race. And I know many enchantments from all over Khurun and, you see her, that witch over there with the stupid pointy hat, nonono, don't turn your head like that it's so obvious." A dramatic sigh before continuing, almost conspiratorial now, "Nezi only knows Northern Ilican enchantments, so yes, she's popular but if you want to beat her then I know quite a few tricky spells from Suldaza -- wait, come back!"
Another potential customer lost to the smug Nezi who would surely win their personal gamble if only because not a single person here trusted Wistric to enchant their uncanny stead!
[Let's play a game! Every post cannot be more than 5 sentences
and the thread will end on October 31 no matter what! ]
Last edited by a moderator: