It almost sounded like a challenge, but Enkai wasn't stupid enough to push his luck. The thought of someone going after his little sister... well, it didn't sit right with him. Mostly because he felt sorry for the man who'd have to put up with her, only a little bit because if anything bad happened to his sister because of a man he would do everything he legally could to ruin his life. A life in the shadows could grant him the ability to sneak around, but surely his family would know it was him.
Turning towards her, he looked down at her. She looked small and tired. He shielded her face from the sun, letting it remain in his shadow. A small mercy. It wouldn't be enough to excuse what he said next.
"Are you askin' if I'm a virgin because I'm not." Shit eating grin, purposefully forgetting to add his awkward early years and his even humiliating teenage years, at least until he grew six inches in under a year, sprouting like a bamboo shoot, gritting his teeth every time he had a tiger's tooth ripping through his muscles. A hand went to his chin, fingers rubbing over his bottom lip, teeth white and perfect. "Obviously I wouldn't be with a face like mine. My first time was with an older woman, too." Enkai puffed out his chest, as proud as he could be.
Turning towards her, he looked down at her. She looked small and tired. He shielded her face from the sun, letting it remain in his shadow. A small mercy. It wouldn't be enough to excuse what he said next.
"Are you askin' if I'm a virgin because I'm not." Shit eating grin, purposefully forgetting to add his awkward early years and his even humiliating teenage years, at least until he grew six inches in under a year, sprouting like a bamboo shoot, gritting his teeth every time he had a tiger's tooth ripping through his muscles. A hand went to his chin, fingers rubbing over his bottom lip, teeth white and perfect. "Obviously I wouldn't be with a face like mine. My first time was with an older woman, too." Enkai puffed out his chest, as proud as he could be.